Friday, May 24, 2013

Filling Up



I just added these pads to the shop, all turned and topstitched.  There's a few of my original double snap design listed too.  There is a stack of serged pads that are almost ready to list, they'll probably go into the shop next week.

I've got one custom order to finish up, then I'm planning on taking my sewing machine in for a tune up.  I've had this machine for about 5 years, it's been worth the money I spent on it.   It's never given me a bit of trouble (except that it hates velcro?).  I keep telling myself I'll take it in, but then I get an order and put it off (again)!  I do have a second sewing machine but it lives at my sisters house.  

There's little murmurings of a new sewing machine around here.  Maybe an industrial machine.  That would be great sewing wet bags, but then it would be nice to have more stitch options, my current machine has very few stitch choices.  I'll start by asking my sewing machine repair man what he would suggest,  he's amazing, he makes my serger run better than when it came out of the box.  

May has been a really busy month, and there's still more of it!  I'll be so glad to see June.

County Cloth Creations @ Etsy






No comments: