Thursday, November 22, 2012

Stocking Tomorrow


I'll be adding a few things to my Etsy shop tomorrow.  A few wet bags and some serged pads.  I've got some minky, cotton, and flannel topped pads to add some have PUL too.

I'll be working on some Christmas sewing over the weekend wrapping birthday gifts for my almost 9 year old (!) and hopefully getting some solo time at the fabric store where I'll be looking for a couple of new prints for pads and wet bags and a few things to finish up my holiday sewing.

Next week I'll be working on a few turned and topstitched pads for the shop so watch for those listings toward the end of the week.

Here's a peek at some of what will go up tomorrow, I wish I could list them today but my house needs some attention!  Be sure to like me on facebook and Twitter (@MeghanLaw)  to get immediate access to my listings and shop sales.










No comments: