Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday to-do

Today I'm finally feeling like I'm getting caught up, the last couple of weeks have been sickness and teething and just a feeling of falling behind. I've got almost all of my Monday to do list done and it's only nap time. However, my shop is virtually empty! I've barely sewn in a week too. But I am working in something new and I hope to share it with you later this week.

I'm also hoping to get my holiday crafting list posted too. I've got lists and lists and meal plans to to write over the next few days to help me get back on track. My mother in law is coming to stay with the kids and I for a few days while the men-folk are away, it will be nice to have her help and company. I'm hoping for a bit of extra sewing time and perhaps even a mommy only outing or two...even just to the grocery store would make me happy.

back to work :) watch for the new goods later this week

No comments: