Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy World Breastfeeding Week!

I've been wanting to create a post in honour of World Breastfeeding Week, I've has some unique breastfeeding experiences between my two children that are probably worth sharing and one day I'll post them. Today though I'd like to share my two most favorite things about nursing our 17 month old daughter....how she plays with her fingers while she doses off nursing and my most favorite is when she's nursing during the night she rolls over and snuggles into me when she's done

To celebrate World Breastfeeding Week I'm offering two pairs of washable flannel nursing pads in my Etsy shop as a Pay It Forward listing. All you pay is the listing fee of 20 cents and the shipping...enjoy and happy breastfeeding!
Here's a little peek at some wetbags I'll be listing later on today....


No comments: